On this page, you will find the Universal ADB Driver – Changelog.
Universal ADB Driver v3.0 Changelog
- Minor UI Change
- Icon Overlapping Fixed
- New Icons
- Supports all Lyf Smartphones
- Supports all Coolpad Devices.
Universal ADB Driver v2.0 Changelog
- Refresh Button Added.
- Wrong Operating System Error Fixed.
- Supports all Nokia Devices (android based).
- Supports all Sony Xperia Devices including Xperia Smartwatch.
- Supports all Amazon Devices.
Universal ADB Driver v1.0 Changelog
- Supports all Samsung & HTC devices.
- Supports all Lenovo, Huawei Devices.
- Supports all Micromax, Spice, Xolo, Lava Devices.
[*] Known bugs: Universal ADB Driver v1.0 doesnt detect the device if the device is added after starting the Universal DB Driver Setup. But this error is fixed in v2.0. Now, you can refresh the device list easily.
[*] Next Update: As Universal ADB Driver is totally based on Google ADB, so there will be no update till Google release any. But, we will try to release the next version with improved GUI.